[K12OSN] re: IDEALX [samba] Management Console (Jim Kronebusch)

> From: "Jim Kronebusch" <jim winonacotter org>
> Subject: [K12OSN] IDEALX Management Console
>
> I really want to give this a try since the SAMBA/LDAP installer is using
> IDEALX.  I figure things should play nice and the console looks very
> appealing.

Yes, it does.  I just slapped this onto a 4.2.1 box last (this?) week
and had great success.  I can give you remote login access to the box
if you're interested in test-driving it.

I had to 'yum install rrdtool' and then install the 3 RPMs, and
everything worked great after I did a quick search 'n replace in
whatever config file it uses (I forget).

I'll probably be trying this on a 4.4.0-whatever box next week, so
I can let you know how it goes for me then.

--matt