Re: [K12OSN] SME & LDAP

Jason Ingalls wrote:
I'm setting up an SME server for use as a student webmail server. We already
have an existing LDAP server (RHEL 4), is there any way to make SME
authenticate against our already existing LDAP for email user accounts??

Thanks,

You should be able to do this using the pam_ldap & nss_ldap packages.

On our Suse 9.1 server it's just a config in YASY or Fedora core I just ran "setup" and then went into the authentication section and set things up.

Brian

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily the views of Portsmouth College