[K12OSN] Samba/LDAP Question

I'm still figuring my way around my new Samba/LDAP PDC and i have a question that I'm hoping someone here can answer. Can I create a group that contains other groups? I have all of my staff broken down into es_staff, ms_staff and hs_staff. What I'd like to do is set up a group called "staff" that includes these three groups, rather than having to add each user's individual account to a new group. Can I do this, and if so, how?

--
C-ya,
Mark