[K12OSN] no mp3 burning on 4.2 EL

Hello,

I have 4.2 EL (CentOS) installed here at home as well as on our
k12servers at school. Everything was looking pretty good until my
daughter came home for a visit and wanted to burn some mp3s to cd.

Has anyone got this to work? If so how? I found many k3b-mp3 rpms but
could find none that would work. I un-installed k3b and tried different
versions of k3b and k3b-mp3 built for RH EL. I tried building from SRPMS
also no luck there either.

John