Re: [K12OSN] Still foiled by Broadcom 5751s in PXE mode

--- Steve Hargadon <steve hargadon gmail com> wrote:
> What about ordering some etherboot nics?
> Disklessworkstations.com has
> them, and they have always worked for me.

I second that.  I recently ordered a couple etherboot
nics from disklessworkstations.com for $20 each.  They
work great.

Besides booting from a cd, as Steve suggested, you can
also boot from an old hard drive using lilo.

-Rob

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs