RE: [K12OSN] re: IDEALX [samba] Management Console (Jim Kronebusch)

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Jim Kronebusch wrote:

I guess that blows that theory out of the water.  But still, there must
be a reason that my libssl and libcrypto are named so.5 and not so.4.
Any ideas?

There is indeed a reason why you have libssl.so.5 rather than libssl.so.4, they are included in different packages and you only have one of the two installed.

This should fix you up:

	yum install openssl openssl097a

-Eric