[K12OSN] re: IDEALX [samba] Management Console (Jim Kronebusch)

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Jul 28 14:40:22 UTC 2005

> There is indeed a reason why you have libssl.so.5 rather than
> libssl.so.4, they are included in different packages and you
> only have one of the two installed.
>
> This should fix you up:
>
>  	yum install openssl openssl097a

Well, thanks for the tip.  I installed the correct packages and
re-installed imc, imc-common, and samba-console.  I did not have to make
the crazy links this time but I am still having problems with IMC.  The
service doesn't seem to install correctly and I get 500 Internal Server
Error when entering any of the admin pages.  Oh well.  Hopefully I will
find some info on making this work with FC4.