Re: [K12OSN] re: IDEALX [samba] Management Console (Jim Kronebusch)

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
You should check out the idealx mailing list for IMC there is some talk on there about FC4

Now I feel stupid.  Where do I find the mailing list?  I don't see a
link anywhere from imc.sourceforge.net.

Try this link

http://lists.idealx.org/info/lst-imc

Have a look through the archive for the last month and it might give you a start. David Barth who is one of the owners of the list is a nice guy to talk too.

Brian

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily the views of Portsmouth College