Re: [K12OSN] LDAP auth for non-existent accounts & best way to add a K12LTSP server to university network

--- Jay Pfaffman <pfaffman gmail com> wrote:
>  Is there a
> better solution than VNC?  What about that NX thing?
> --

I think the main advantage of NX over VNC is the
compression.  This makes it good for graphical access
over the internet, but I'm not sure there's any
advantage on a LAN.  I'm not an expert, though.

-Rob

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs