[K12OSN] advice on surplus hardware

I have the opportunity to salvage some old hardware.  I would appreciate
advice on whether any of this is worthwhile for use in  thin clients.
I'm only interested in it if it is easy or will work out of the box or
could replace a less capable part in another system (network or video
card).

Here are the specs.

AT power supply
P1 200 MMX processors
96mb of RAM in (6) 72pin SIMMS
3com 905-TX rev B 10/100 network cards with bootrom slot
(Don't think it will  PXE boot though, doesn't it have to be Rev C to
PXE boot?)
ATI 3d Rage II+ DVD video cards, video ram unknown.

Does anyone have experience with this hardware?

To netboot those network cards, is the easiest way to purchase bootroms?

Thanks in advance,
Ben Nickell