Re: [K12OSN] Samba/LDAP Question

can i get back to you when i am a little more lucid...we used ldap add to
create a staff group..then fed all prospectve members of the staff group
to an ldif with memeberUid=luckydude
memberUid=luckygal
memberUid=tootsuite

than ldapmodifythe staff group into the ldap database...contact me off list
when i am not cerebrally challenged..chuck