[K12OSN] Server Boards (was Saving money on memory )

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Fri Jun 3 00:55:43 UTC 2005

We too are looking to buy / build a server. I looked at the dells and
they are out of our price range of 3000 or under.

Just starting my research and I found the following thread on the fedora
list.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-March/msg03459.html

It sure would be nice to find a reliable source of linux specific server
board reviews.

John