[K12OSN] Palm Syncing

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Fri Jun 3 14:09:14 UTC 2005

Not an elegant approach but, here is what we did here at work:

Built a Win2k box ( sorry :o(  )with all the Palm user accounts in it.
We made sure that all Palm equipment used the same charge/sync base.
Created a "sync area" where one single base was placed at and users would
place their Palm.
We create rdesktop sessions from the thin clients to the win2k box that deploy
the palm sync software automatically after the users had logged on.

....and they al sync happilly ever after :o)

--
All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
    Ronald Reagan

Sergio Chaves
Edi and IT Support
Turbo Logistics, Inc.
(Office) 770-532-2239
(Fax)     770-531-7878
sergio at turbocorp.com
www.turbocorp.com

This transmission (including attachments) may be: (1) subject to the
Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly
confidential to Turbo Logistics, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you
may not read, retain, disclose, print, copy or disseminate to anyone this
information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the
sender (only) by reply email, and destroy all copies of the message
(including any attachments). Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a
violation of federal criminal law.