[K12OSN] Accessing ESIS

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Mon Jun 6 19:53:17 UTC 2005

Sharon Betts wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	Couldn't resist posting to the Centre comment. We are in the process of
> implementing it in my district (Maine Kennebunk/Kennebunkport).  We have
> also developed a standards based tracking program for our students to
> document their progress on State learning results.  The goal is to
> eventually get them to talk and report together.  Using Klahowya and
> Moodle finish off our present portal.  Go open source, its the only way.

All FOSS would be nice, but I am addressing an existing installation.
Ripping and replacing is not possible.

 From the AAL site

NEW CLIENTS TO AAL

AAL is pleased to announce the Hawaii State Department of Education as
its newest client. Hawaii has approximately 185,000 students, and will
be centrally deployed as a single district. Hawaii currently plans to go
to pilot in September of 2004 followed by full rollout in September
2005. Please join us in welcoming Hawaii to the AAL family!

> Sharon
> MSAD#71 Director of Educational Technology
> sbetts at msad71.net          http://www.msad71.net     207-985-1100
> To teach is to learn twice.     ---- Isocrates

--scott