[K12OSN] Adobe Acrobat 7.0 ?

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Tue Jun 7 16:59:16 UTC 2005

Eric wrote:

> Adobe offers an rpm, so it should not be too hard to write a wrapper
> script that downloads the package from Adobe and installs it.
>

> -Eric

Eric,

Have you included the additional software directory as a convenience or
is there some K12 specific wizardry going on behind the scenes?

I should have phrased the original question differently! I know you
can't "include" proprietary software and I assume you even need to be
careful with your wording regardless of the method of delivery.

John