[K12OSN] Question regarding LDAP

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu Jun 9 02:06:20 UTC 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 11:44 PM, cliebow at downeast.net wrote:
> Shawn: let me just ask if you need to chop up your sers by school
> and by
> class of graduation..

It would be a really nice thing -- but I hadn't thought about it
really.  I currently have /home split up into graduating years like /
home/2010/student_name -- and it sounded a lot more useful than it
has proven to be.  I wish I'd have just left them all in /home, it
would have kept things simpler.

> This is what i been working on eith my scripts..got a
> minmal machine to experiment with??chuck

Heck, it's summer (starting Friday) -- I have a mondo machine to
experiment with. :)

-Shawn