[K12OSN] Horde (Prof?)

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Sat Jun 11 19:59:07 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 12:50, John Baillie wrote:
> Big on my summer to-do list is providing "Web Folders" to the students.
> This will cut down on issues associated with no CD access and buggy floppy access on terminals.

If you have webmin installed, you might like usermin.  You can install
and configue it through webmin, and it includes a utility for
up/download as well as a full java-applet file manager.  If the initial
usermin interface seems too confusing, you can provide links directly to
the applications on another web page and/or reduce the number of
application that it offers.

--
   Les Mikesell
     les at futuresource.com