[K12OSN] Benchmarking k12ltsp

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 13:29:26 UTC 2005

I would suggest designing multiple test scripts.  One
could include heavyweight apps like firefox,
openoffice, etc.  One could include lighter weight
stuff, one could be a mix, etc.  You'll need to
collect input from users on this list to see what
common software combinations should get representation
in one of the test scripts.

-Rob