[K12OSN] Teacher Tool

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Tue Jun 14 15:35:18 UTC 2005

On Monday 13 June 2005 15:43, cliebow at downeast.net wrote:
> Martin: i added a couple buttons to teachertool to use x11vnc to connect
> because vnc wont connect to display 0..there is some stuff up on
> wiki.ltsp.org under experimental i put up..chuck

Thanks for the info Chuck; I didn't persue the x11vnc route but your advice
was still helpful 'cus on the same page is some info regarding vnc.so and I
have successfully set this up and I can control desktops.  A little more
tweaking in the security area and I'd say we're there.  I wish I'd known that
this info was there before.
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation