[K12OSN] Re: test childsplay packages (FIXED)

John T. Leonard johnny at msad41.us
Tue Jun 21 11:55:49 UTC 2005

Quoting Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>:

> I fixed this bug and another slightly more annoying one.
>
> "yum install childsplay" should now install a nicely working
> package.
>

> If you installed the first "less than perfect" package, you should
> run the following commands to make sure it is removed. One is
> for FC3/EL4 the other is for FC4, it is safe to run both commands
> if you are not sure which version you have installed.
>
>  	rpm -e --noscripts childsplay-0.80.1.1-1.k12ltsp.4.2.1
>  	rpm -e --noscripts childsplay-0.80.1.1-1.k12ltsp.4.4.0
>

> -Eric

Hi Eric....I've given it a quick try on my laptop with 4.2.1 and all is well
except for the top left hand progam which is the 'A42H' icon....this crashes the
program, at least on this HP laptop....all else seem fine, including the start
menu item and sound...John

John T. Leonard
Technology Coordinator
MSAD No. 41