[K12OSN] How to VNC into my FC3 machines from outside?

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 14:36:49 UTC 2005

I have a Red Hat 8.0 box and several FC3 boxes at my
school.  The FC3 boxes do NOT have the firewalls on
and they do NOT have SELinux running.  I can
successfully VNC into my RH8 box from outside, but I
cannot VNC into my FC3 boxes from the outside.  I have
the default vncserver that comes with each distro
installed on all of my machines.

What must I do in order to VNC into my FC3 boxes?