[K12OSN] usb HP printer guru's?

Barry R Cisna brcisna at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 23 19:31:18 UTC 2005

    Hello List,,

    Am going to attempt to connect a usb/ HP 7760 photosmart printer to a
thin client.

    All we have used to this point are networked HP 4050 printers which are
a peice of cake to setup..

    Could someone give this poor soul a lts.config "howto"/example , on what
modules to add to [wsxxx] to get this printer to work on the thin client to
help cutdown on the "frustration factor" ,,in getting this printer to
actually work,,
    Ive naturally got the thin client already added to the dhcp.conf file
with the correct MAC address,and am goign to try and get this printer to
work,,on the client tommorow.

    We are using v 4.2.0 K12LTSP on our servers,,,
    I've read several "howtos" on variuos printer configs,,,but thought id
ask someone who has done this "realtime" that it actually works,,,

    Thanks for any input.

    Barry Cisna