[K12OSN] ltspadmin error

steve at sierra-computer.com steve at sierra-computer.com
Thu Jun 2 03:22:24 UTC 2005

I have a test server that is not working. Clients do not get IP addresses
from the server. When I run ltspadmin I get this error:

The primary network interface must be configured before
/opt/ltsp/etc/lts.conf can be configured.  I actually get a similar error
trying to configure several parts of ltsp.

I have 2 network cards and eth1 is connecting to the web and eth0 is set
for 192.168.0.254. I must be missing something. When I setup the server I
didn't have any network cards in the server.

Anyone have any ideas what I might be missing?

Thanks
Steve