[K12OSN] Maildir imap server

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Sun Jun 5 01:43:39 UTC 2005

I am getting ready to install a new email server from scratch (it
being summer, and linux being free and all...) -- and I'm curious
what daemon folks are using as an imap server.  The trick, of course,
is that I'm using Maildir rather than the standard mbox format.  (and
oh my goodness what a performance increase...well worth the hassle)

Last year, I managed to compile courier-imapd (after finding
dependencies, etc) -- is that still the best way to go?  Is there
some pre-packaged included-on-the-k12ltsp cds that will handle
Maildir folders?

Thanks for any insight,
-Shawn