[K12OSN] Clustering or chooser method

Chris Johnson crayj71 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 17:27:01 UTC 2005

Hello all,

 I am looking for suggestions on what people are using
fro large user base installations. I have roughly 350
thin clients (IBM Netvista 8364EUS and Neoware EON
4000) and I am trying to get a feel for the best
approach. The question is should I be looking at
something like an openmosix cluster or should I be
looking at multiple app servers using a gdm chooser
implementation. I will be using Win2k3 AD
authentication and home directorys on the existing
windows box. In either case most of the articles in
the mail list archive seem to be fairly old, I would
appreciate a pointer to any related to any install
docs for either or both of these solutions.

Chris