[K12OSN] Adobe Acrobat 7.0 ?

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Jun 7 22:27:56 UTC 2005

Robert Arkiletian wrote:
> On 6/7/05, John Baillie <jbaillie at stmarys-school.org> wrote:
>
>>Have you included the additional software directory as a convenience or
>>is there some K12 specific wizardry going on behind the scenes?
>>

> I don't think Eric did cause I can't find pine. In 4.2.1 it's here
>
> ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.2.1/RPMS/extras/

I added the "extras" packages. I still need to do the amd64 packages and
the RHEL4 packages...

> along with FreeNX. BTW Eric what's the chances of use getting
> Macromedia Flash player 7 rpm for firefox in non-free? I know it's
> easy to install but almost everyone needs flash.

I can't ship Flash, but MPLUG (Mid-Pacific Linux User's Group) has an
agreement with Macromedia to provide RPMS. This repository is included,
you can either log in as root and click on "Get additional software" ->
"Flash" or from the command line run: /usr/sbin/get.flash

-Eric