[K12OSN] Question regarding LDAP

Harish Pillay harish.pillay at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:10:29 UTC 2005

Perhaps you might want to explore the Fedora Directroy Server
that was relased earlier last week.  It was the Netscape Directory
Server acquired by Red Hat last year and now released as a
GPLed, open sourced product.  It is an enterprise grade directory
server with easy management interfaces (via GUIs).

Harish