[K12OSN] dvd ver

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Jun 10 20:01:48 UTC 2005

I'm not sure there are enough of us wanting to pull down the ISO files at the same time
to see much benefit from a torrent.  Not that it's not a cool idea, but I doubt we'd see
much improvement in download time compared to just pulling it via ftp from the regular
mirrors.  OTOH, it doesn't hurt to try and I'd love to be proven wrong. ;-)

Petre