[K12OSN] Star/Open Office

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Sat Jun 11 01:11:12 UTC 2005

I'm trying to put together some supporting documentation for an
impending change from MS Office to StarOffice and I'd like to be able to
say "School districts X, Y and Z are using it."  Is anyone on this list
in the North Texas area currently using StarOffice, OpenOffice or both
in either classroom or administrative environment?

--

C-ya,
Mark