[K12OSN] Horde (Prof?)

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Sat Jun 11 17:50:36 UTC 2005

From: The Prof <joseph bishay gmail com>
      * To: "Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn
        redhat com>
      * Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Web Based Email
      * Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:29:05 -0400

Hello

I'd like to also state that we use Horde.org,  and with the newest
version, they really have made the look-n-feel excellent, with many
additional  options available.

Joseph

Hello Joseph,

I took a look at the horde project. I used horde a few years back. It's certainly come along.

Do you use the gollem file manager? If so how's it working for you?
Big on my summer to-do list is providing "Web Folders" to the students.
This will cut down on issues associated with no CD access and buggy floppy access on terminals.

Thanks,

John