[K12OSN] trouble loading modules

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 10:36:24 UTC 2005

I tried setting MODULE_01 = agpgart.o in lts.conf,
because I think I need it (knoppix loads it).  But on
bootup of the thin client I get a messages something
to the effect of "module agpgart.o not found".  I
double-checked the spelling and I made sure the module
exists (sorry, I can't remember the exact location of
it now).  I checked a file called modules.dep and it
did contain the correct path to agpgart.o.  Can
anybody tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

-Rob