[K12OSN] which xserver to use?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 10:04:50 UTC 2005

It's a Gateway PII 233 MHz.  The video card is AGP,
not PCI.  I don't know the specs on the motherboard
(the computer is not in the same building as me right
now).

Last night I installed Mandrake 10.1 on that machine
to see what x-server it chose as the default.  It was
GLoria Synergy (and it was later referred to as Elsa
GLoria Synergy).  It identified the monitor as
1024x768 @ 70Hz, and set the resolution to 800x600
24bpp.  With these settings it booted and ran KDE
fine.

The question now is, how to I get these settings when
the machine acts as a thin client?  GLoria Synery
doesn't seem to be listed as an option for x-servers.
Can I find it somewhere and copy it over the the ltsp
tree?

-Rob