[K12OSN] RHEL 4

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Sat Jun 18 12:06:48 UTC 2005

id installll rhel4 and then ltsp..we had a tempermental dell raid card
rhel4 did recognize..chuck

> Enterprise 3 or Red Hat Enterprise 4? If there is then I can keep this
> Dell 1425 server. Otherwise the RAID card is unsupported on FC3.<br>
> Thanks in advance.<br>
where>  there is no path and leave a trail"--Ralph Waldo Emerson<br><br>Don
Watkin> s, Technology Director<br>Franklinville Central School<br>Tel:
716-676-8004>           Mobile: 716-474-5675   <br>This message may contain
confidential
> information.  <br>It is intended for the use of the addressee
only.<br>Unau> thorized use of this e-mail may be unlawful.