[K12OSN] Simple Gnome question

Onkar Harry oh207 at netzero.net
Tue Jun 21 17:05:58 UTC 2005

-- Shawn Powers <spowers at inlandlakes.org> wrote:
Most likely the topic of much debate anyway...

Is it possible with current iterations of Gnome (and therefore nautilus)
to get the "back,up,forward" type buttons back?  I currently use icewm
on 4.0.1, but plan to upgrade to 4.4 this summer -- I picture a small
revolt when the new nautilus is rolled out.  (I use nautilus+icewm for
desktops)

What do y'all do?  :)

-Shawn

What you need is browser mode. Launch gconf-editor in a terminal and
go to:
apps --> nautilus --> preferences  and check "always_use_browser".

-onkar