[K12OSN] How to make a Mac default to network boot

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Jun 22 23:53:14 UTC 2005

How do I make a Mac default to network boot, so I don't have to hold
down the N key during boot?

(BTW, I just got this Mac, a castoff from a neighbor.  I put a new disk
in a spare server, did a network install of K12LTSP 4.2.1, and 30
minutes after I got the Mac it's booting as a Linux terminal!  That is
so cool!  Congrats & high-fives to Eric, Jim K. Chuck, Trask, and
everyone else for making the Mac clients possible.  I can't wait to show
the school.)

Petre