[K12OSN] which xserver to use?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 10:09:43 UTC 2005

Thanks to all who offered advice.  In the end, simply
using XF86_3DLabs worked for me (almost--but I'll get
to that in a minute).  I had tried using XF_3DLabs
before, but I had made another mistake in my
configuration that prevented it from working the first
time.

For the record, X_MODULE_01 = agpgart.o gave me a
failure (could not find module, or something like
that), but X_MODULE_01 = agpgart (no ".o" at the end)
loaded fine.  It turns out, as Jim suggested, that I
didn't need to specify it anyway.

The only problem I've encountered so far with my setup
is that the playlist for xmms is unreadable.  It
displays a bunch of "computer zeros" as I like to call
them.  Does anybody know what could cause this?

-Rob

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/hwcert/show.cgi?id=153497)