[K12OSN] Re: How to make a Mac default to network boot

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Jun 23 19:34:06 UTC 2005

Since I have to return this Mac at the end of the summer :-( what is the Open Firmware
command to set it back to booting from its local hard drive?  Also, trying Frank's idea,
setting the net boot in OS X, sounds interesting, but won't that take longer to boot,
since the system has to load at least a portion of OS X to figure out it should load a
different OS from the netowrk?

Petre