[K12OSN] Filter-CensorNet

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Sat Jun 25 08:42:13 UTC 2005

Are you going to be using Samba3/LDAP or just LDAP ??

I the answer is Samba3/LDAP then you in luck at Censornet authenticates
against Samba3 without a problem and it should also import the users
automagically.

If it's LDAP alone you might be out of luck as I seem to remember that
LDAP function was removed a few versions ago. It might be worth asking
on the censornet forum.

Brian