[K12OSN] SME port forward problem

Larry McPherson lmcpherson at mail.sumner.k12.me.us
Sun Jun 26 20:45:02 UTC 2005

Thanks for responding Randy.  I setup an MSLN account about a year and a
half ago for the schoolunion96.org, but never set one up for the moodle
box.  I thought if I could get to my firewall (schoolunion96.org box), I
could use port forwarding to get to the second box (moodle).  I think
I'm just going to put this box (moodle) outside my firewall until I can
study up on SME.  I need to start re-imaging all the MLTI iBooks and
ordering parts - if I have time I'll try and solve this in late August.