[K12OSN] dual boot

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 09:58:03 UTC 2005

I installed a previous version dual-boot.  I think it
was 4.2.0.  It was on the first disk, but not in the
first partition.  I'm not sure if it was a primary or
logical partition, and honestly I'm not sure how to
tell the difference.  It may still be on that disk.
If you can tell me how to check if a partition is
primary or logical, I will check for you.

-Rob