[K12OSN] Mediacard reading capabilty?

Gustav J Kramer gj.kramer at planet.nl
Mon Jun 27 18:32:03 UTC 2005

Barry,

If the printer is on a server, have you tried using the hplip driver
from HP?  The device manager that is part of that package has a button
for "Access Photo Cards".  It is grayed out on mine because my officejet
doesn't have a card reader but the device matrix for hplip indicates
that it works on the 7760.  Take a look at:

http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/install.php

OTOH if the printer is on a client, unless you run CUPS et al as a local
app I don't thing the above approach will help you.

Regards

- gjk