[K12OSN] DakTech experiences?

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Jun 29 17:19:07 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 8:04 AM +0000 wrote:
>Hello all!  I'm looking at purchasing computer systems from DakTech (with
>their 7 year warranty).  Has anyone purchased computers from them?  Have
>you had a good experience with service, reliability, etc?  How long have
>you been purchasing from them?  Thanks!

My experience?  DakTech ROCKS!  I've bought several servers from
them....they kick a$$ and their support is very good! (not that I've
needed any except for a replacement HD which they overnighted to me)

PS...great meeting you and your wife at the NE Linux conference last week!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org