[K12OSN] Ohio SchoolNet Conference

Ryan Collins collinsr at kentoncityschools.org
Tue Mar 1 17:29:24 UTC 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org wrote:
> >> It's Tuesday morning at 10:30.
> I will send some of my teachers.  I am missing SchoolNet this year.
> What part of the state are you in ?   I am in Youngstown.  I thought I was
> alone in Ohio.  Man that's good news.
> Good luck,
> Tom Ventresco

I'm in NW Ohio, Kenton to be exact.

My presentation was supposed to be hands-on, but over 50 people showed up
(and we only had 16) computers. I didn't get to show off ltsp as much as I
wanted to, but the speech went very well.

I've heard that one of the DA-Sites in southern Ohio is really into using
Linux. I can't remember the name of it though.

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator
Kenton City Schools