[K12OSN] changing xscreensaver default time...how?

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Fri Mar 4 18:05:34 UTC 2005

OK, that's cool...found out what that does, but now I know to clarify my
intent.  Actually it's the time before the login screen goes blank that I
want to adjust.  XScreensaver only seems to affect the users session when
they're logged in....I need to adjust the time before the monitor goes
blank when it's simply sitting at the login screen.  Any ideas?