[K12OSN] accelerated reader

Tom Lisjac netdxr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:05:49 UTC 2005

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:47:58 -0600, Barry R Cisna
<brcisna at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> ....but when trying to setup the database...and redirect
> the usres to go to that database ,,this is the downfall,,there is no way to
> change the database path??
>     Anone else have any luck with AR?

This was the same place it failed for us in 2002 when we were
experimenting with running it under Wine. We couldn't get past it and
it stopped us cold. We were thinking about revisting it with a current
version to see if the problem had been solved... but this doesn't
sound very encouraging. Were you using a recent copy of Wine for your
test?

Crossover Office is an outstanding product... wish we could afford it
for the number of seat we'd need.

-Tom