[K12OSN] Clearing the server memmory

M.Pribik mpribik at zoznam.sk
Sun Mar 6 08:54:18 UTC 2005

Yes, this is the softer solution than reboot. Using pkill is simple if real
user remained in memmory.
Me, as administrator lodged as root also have same dummy processes in
memmory. And that is the
problem. Several days ago I killed some /by my opinion/ dummy processes and
I crashed the sever so,
that I can not finish rebooting / problem somewhere around X server/ and I
had to  reinstall K12.
The question is, if there exists some aid how to determine whether  the
process in memmory is dummy or not.
 Thanks. Marian