[K12OSN] Router mystery

Charles Hale support at 499pc.net
Sun Mar 6 14:27:24 UTC 2005

Ken:

Your VoIP box should be plugged into  your Cable Modem
and your router should be plugged into your VoIP box.

I'm assuming that your router is capable of DHCP. Use
your network GUI to set eth1 to obtain DHCP
automatically. The IP address given out by your router
and Linux box should not be in the same range.

Chuck Hale,