[K12OSN] If you're planning to attend...let me know *please?*

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Mar 8 05:07:39 UTC 2005

Hi all,

If you are planning (or hoping) to attend this years Gould Academy Summer
Linux Conference (now known as Northeast Linux Symposium)....but have not
registered due to waiting for a PO or whatever....could you please drop me
a quick email off-list to let me know?  I'm trying to get a tentative head
count so I can decide what to forge ahead with in regards to
sessions...meals...etc.  I'm at a bit of a disadvantage this year as I am
not on campus like Derek was...so I need to know more...sooner.  Thanks!

I have posted a website with more info....here.....
http://www.trasksinc.com/NELS/index.html

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School