[K12OSN] If you're planning to attend...let me know *please?*

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Mar 8 13:25:08 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Tuesday, March 8, 2005 at 7:59 AM +0000 wrote:
>David,
>I believe I will be attending, however I am working on getting approval,
>and funding. When is the deadline to register.  Also, I will be flying
>in from Georgia.  What is the best airport to land at, how far is the
>drive from the airport and what are some hotels I could stay in the
>evening before the training starts.

Great!  No deadline has been set...essentially when we're full....I'll
pencil you in for now.  As for travel...have a look here at this site
http://www.trasksinc.com/NELS/index.html   and check the travel section
and lodging section.   As for airports....Portland in the
closest....Manchester NH may be the cheapest as Southwest Airlines flies
into there...and may not be that much further especially if you travel
north through NH and over....Gould Academy is in Bethel which is just
across the ME/NH border in the north.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School