[K12OSN] Windows Users changing password or not as the case may be

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Mar 8 13:27:45 UTC 2005

Cool....I read up on it a bit....now for another test request.  Assuming
that you can change both passwords from Windows....I'd like you to test
the Linux side of things.  As an ordinary user (you'll need to log in as
one) can you change the passwords using ./smbldap-passwd ?  I suspect not,
but would be happy if you can.  If not...I may have a fix...it'll involve
some ACL stuff in smbldap.conf and another "security accounts" LDIF....but
it should be easy to add in.  Let me know and I'll go further into it.